DEPARTMENTAL ACTIVITIES ON DISTRICT INTERMEDIATE EDUCATIONAL OFFICE, NIZAMABAD DISTRICT
The District Intermediate Education Officer, Nizamabad District is functioning under the control of The Commissioner of Intermediate Education, Telangana, Hyderabad. Formation / Reorganisation of Districts, in Telangana State and Re-distribution of officers on from 11-10-2016 and the re-desingnating the cadre of District Vocational Education Officer & Regional Inspection Officer and as District Intermediate Education Officer, Nizamabad & Kamareddy Districts Proc.Rc.No.Ser.I-1/203/2016, Dated:6-9-2019 these order w.e.f. 11.-10-2016 vide G.O.Rt.No.333, dated:11-10-2016 with proceedings of the CIE,TS, Hyderabad Rc.No.Serv-I-1/NEW DISTRICTS/2016-8, dated:11.10.2016. As per the instructions of CIE,TS, Hyderabad vide Proc.Rc.No.Ser-I-1/203/2016, Dated:6-9-2019 regarding Govt. Junior colleges of Kamareddy District duties and responsibilities are delegated the powers to the Nodal Officer of Kamareddy District. Its main functions and activities are as mentioned here under:
- ADMNISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS:-
- To monitor the development activities of the Government, Aided & Private Junior of Nizamabad District about its functioning and service matters of the Principals, Junior Lecturers, Physical Directors, librarians and Non-teaching staff of Government & Aided sector and in Private Junior Colleges regular inspection & conducting of Intermediate Public Examinations March and Intermediate Advance Supplementary Examinations May/June, twice in a year of all the above same.
- To visit Govt. Junior Colleges/Aided & Private Junior Colleges and verification of records about admissions and other academic matters and conduct of enquiries.
- To monitor the allocated funds and other activities of the Govt. Junior Colleges such as construction of the buildings under Nabard funds i.e. RIDIF-XVIII, XIX, XX, XXI i.e.(Compound wall, Additional Class Rooms and Toilets) and Contract Faculty honorarium and to monitor the SC/S/T/BC/Minority scholarships sanctioned to Govt. Junior Colleges/Aided Junior Colleges of Nizamabad District.
- To monitor the results of the Intermediate Public Examinations of the Govt. Junior Colleges/Aided & Private Junior Colleges of Nizamabad District and about its performances.
- In Nizamabad District there are (15) Govt. Junior Colleges and (2) Aided, (47) Private, (05) TS Social Welfare, (03) TS Residential (02) TS Tribal Welfare, (17) TS Minority Residential, (10) Model Junior (06) BC welfare (08) KGBVs colleges are functioning.
- Monitoring the regularity of the staff and students through Bio-Metric devices and Cc Cameras.
- Monitoring the function of Vocations courses in all the colleges with regards the utilization of grants, maintenance of academic and administrative standards in the colleges, scrutinize records pertaining to all aspects of functioning of vocational courses.
- Besides the above functions the DIEO has to administer the service matters of the staff working n Government & Aided Junior College in the District and conduct enquiry and initiate disciplinary action against the staff working under his jurisdiction.
- ACADEMIC FUNCTIONS:
- Organizing the Orientation and Training Programmes to the teaching and Non-teaching staff working in the Junior Colleges.
- Organizing the centralized apprenticeship selections for Vocational Pass outs for apprenticeship and placements.
- Conduct of Spot Valuation camps for both annual and supplementary examinations.
- Declaration of results and issuing of pass certificates to the intermediate students.
- Free Text Books :Every academic year free text books are supplying by the Telugu academy of Hyderabad the same will be distributing to Govt. Junior colleges in the district.
- In Nizamabad District 15 Govt Junior Colleges are functioning in own buildings with all amenities and infrastructure facilities. During the academic year 2021-2022 admissions are made in above all colleges total 1st year :4205, 2nd year :3864 cumulative Total:8069.
- Re-allotment of Budget following heads i.e. (310-311, 280-284, 020 Wages, & Contingent budgets) to the Aided Staff, PTJL staff, Last Grade employees & Govt. Colleges) and preparing of contract faculty salaries, Guest Faculty staff working in Government Junior Colleges in their jurisdiction.
Hence it is submitted that no financial targets and achievements are fixed to this department and this office comes under (10+2) Intermediate Education.
- Intermediate First Year 2018-2019 – 57%
- Intermediate Second Year 2018-2019 – 67%
- Intermediate First Year 2019-2020 – 49%
- Intermediate Second Year 2019-2020 – 60%
- Intermediate First Year 2020-2021 – 100%
- Intermediate Second Year 2020-2021 – 100%
||TS Social Welfare
||TS Model JC
TOTAL NO. OF TEACHING & NON-TEACHING STAFF SANCTIONED WORKING VACANT DETAILS AS FOLLOWS:
|NAME OF THE POST
|Typist Cum Jr.Asst.
|Sweeper & Scavenger
||Official Contact Number